HR Projects Manager (acquisitions, TUPE, due dilligence + more)
HR Project Manager
An exciting HR Projects Manager role is now available within a complex Insurance business based in the City of London. The business is an umbrella business which have over 50 different brands and companies working in their network. They are highly successful and are taking in new acquisitions on a regular basis and as such need a HR Projects Manager to come in and take responsibility for this and many other processes.
The HR Project Manager will lead on acquisition due diligence and post acquisition integration to ensure group strategy is effectively executed. This will include TUPE transfers, consultations and move of benefits and pensions to appropriate services. The role will also manage the identity check process, performance management and SMCR on an ongoing basis plus other projects as they arise. Additionally, there will be a number of other responsibilities as well as general HR.
This will be a great time to join the business and the HR team which is currently undergoing a number of positive changes. The successful candidate will really be able to make the role their own and get involved with numerous different aspects of HR.
- Experience of due diligence and post acquisition integration from an HR perspective including TUPE. This is essential.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- HR project management experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to enable the building and managing of relationships across the business
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and present reports to director level
- Pro-active and self motivated
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Co-operative and supportive team player
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times