HR Manager job in Mansfield
Your new company
Fast paced manufacturing business, part of a large American Group
Your new role
- Single site HR Manage role, supervising a team of 2, looking after 250 employees.
- This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for overseeing ER, performance management, training, workforce planing and recruitment.
- Absence management and occupational health referrals.
- Management of apprenticeship levy funds.
- Production and monitoring of HR KPI's and metrics.
- Provide advice on terms and conditions and reward management.
- Ensure GDPR compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally be CIPD qualified with a strong background in manufacturing
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Able to work n a fast-paced environment
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced and growing business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.