*Exclusive* HR Business Partner - Logistics
A generalist position with scope to get involved in all aspects of HR within a highly reputable company in their logistics division.
This is a fantastic, modern and rapidly growing business who put their customers and service at the front of everything they do. They have a national and international presence and are renowned for being one of the biggest and most recognisable brands in the world.
- Coaching and supporting site staff on HR policies and practices, providing advice and guidance on complex HR issues.
- Provided advice and support with regards to a broad range of ER issues, including performance management, maternity, paternity, adoption, flexible working, grievances, disciplinaries including dismissal and capability.
- Drive the annual Performance Review and provide coaching to Area Managers and Site Managers on how to conduct appraisal reviews.
- Delivering management information focusing on key metrics on recruitment, staff movement and employee relations, absence.
- Advise line managers on absence management and the tools to deal with short term and long-term absences - including OH referrals. Coach line managers on return to work conversations.
- Provide support with Learning and Development requirements including succession planning with Area Managers and Site Managers
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years HR experience within an international, fast-paced and customer driven environment
- Strong ability to prioritise and to meet your deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of UK employment law and best practice in employees relations
- Fluent command of English - both verbal and written
- Demonstrable ability to positively persuade and influence: you're a skilled communicator
- Proven affinity for working in large scale workforce management and 24/7 operations
- Comfort in analysing and relaying relevant data using tools like Excel
Highly competitive salary and benefits