A financial services client requires an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to assist in the experienced hires team.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Providing world-class hiring manager and candidate experiences by coordinating all recruiting logistics including scheduling interviews; liaising with internal executive support staff; arranging on- and off-site video conferences; ordering catering; confirming meetings with candidates; and booking off-site meeting space, as needed.
- Ensuring that our applicant tracking system is updated and that all candidate records are complete and accurate.
- Monitoring the applicant help mailbox and resolving issues through our applicant tracking system support team.
- Assisting with the writing and formatting of internal and external job descriptions.
- Working closely with the wider HR community and business managers/leaders to successfully close open positions including the drafting of offer letters.
- Manage all recruitment attraction channels in order to source CVs inc. external job boards
- Ensure all necessary approvals have been received via internal recruitment system before commencing hiring process
- Liaise with candidates to ensure they have received all required information prior to and after interviews
- Technical skill: intermediate to advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, preferred.
- Strong communication: Excellent verbal and written communication, and collaboration skills. Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred (or equivalent).
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.