Temporary HR Advisor
Your new company
Working for a people focused and highly ethical not for profit organisation, this organisation are seeking a temporary HR Advisor to support them on a short term temporary basis for approximately 2-3 months.
Your new role
Supporting the organisation through busy period within the HR department you will take responsibility of:
- Full support, advice and guidance on all employee relations matters including general enquiries; law; procedures; disciplinary & grievances or absence issues.
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- Recruitment of the right person for a role utilising the best selection method in a timely manner.
- Interviewing prospective candidates and providing feedback as part of the decision-making process.
- Coaching managers to help develop their people management skills as required.
- Support individuals with their personal development.
- Ensure effective monitoring of sickness trends and remedial action in accordance with the Company's policy and to facilitate a proactive approach to absence management.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policy, ensuring that all HR issues are dealt with within the timescales set out in the procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
Previous HR Advisory experience, the ability to commit with immediate effect and happy to support an organisation with all HR generalist responsibilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.