Payroll & Implementation Manager
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 per annum plus bonus and excellent benefits
Role: Payroll & Implementation Manager
I am working with a leading global employment business that is looking to require an experienced pair of hands to lead on the Business As Usual while helping their clients through payroll implementations.
You'll be working with a forward-thinking organisation that takes advantage of all their tech software while delivering first class service to their customers.
Some of the responsibilities include.
- Processing various payrolls while providing excellent customer service;
- Assisting new clients with implementing new systems;
- Ensuring that the procedures and controls are being followed appropriately and create new if needed;
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders in the business.
Background of the successful applicants.
- Strong UK Payroll knowledge and payroll legislation;
- A natural leader with a problem-solving mentality;
- Experience of implementing new clients onto systems;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you would to see the full job description or a confidential chat please call Ross Bennett on 0207 337 7664