Occupational Health Mental Health Nurse - Bristol
OH Medical is seeking an Occupational Health Mental Health Nurse based in Brisol. This is a full time fixed term contract for 1 year initially.
Preferred qualification or experience in Occupational Health RMN.
- This role requires a highly experienced clinician, with specialist knowledge of Mental Health and experience of relating this to the workplace. Managing a significant caseload of often complex patients, utilising expert clinical reasoning strategies, knowledge of treatment planning and management.
- To provide professional Occupational Health (OH) advice and support in order to effectively promote the ethos and practice of OH to both management and employees.
- To meet the OH needs of the client and a wide range of other clients from both the private and public sectors.
- To apply specialist knowledge and skills to undertake a clinical service as well as the other varied responsibilities of the post.
- To work autonomously and as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- To provide advice and support, to enable the OH team to develop both professionally and clinically.
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further.