Head of HR - Care
We are pleased to be supporting our care client on a retained basis in their search for a Head of HR, to join them in a full time permanent basis. Reporting to the CEO, you will be a technically strong HR generalist, who is able to work strategically and operationally. You will ensure there is a professional HR service with a focus on developing a consistent approach across all people processes, training, recruitment and compliance to ensure the business achieves its development and growth agenda.
You will be a senior HR professional, CIPD qualified and have strong experience of working in one of the following sectors; Adult Social Care, Care Industry, Hospital (a mix of private and NHS or just private) large GP surgeries, Corporate Dental Bodies within a multi-site environment including new site set ups.
You will be able to demonstrate evidence of your contribution in achieving measurable improvements, at operational and board level, across a range of HR management activities. They are looking to appoint a motivational credible leader who is a strong communicator and who is committed to providing an excellent HR service
- You will be accountable for the development and implementation of a business wide HR Strategy appropriate for the market the business operates in.
- Work in partnership with line managers to determine the legal, statutory and other training requirements for all staff in line with CQC and other professional body requirements.
- You will develop and monitor training matrices to be used by the care homes.
- Develop key people measures and metrics for example: retention, absence management, employee engagement, etc.
- Develop a Reward and Benefits strategy for the business in line with the market in which it operates.
- Build strong relationships with the senior leadership team, contributing to the wider overall business strategy.
- Audit and review of HR processes, documentation and systems used by the homes to ensure HR compliance.
For more information get in contact with Katie Barks or Amanda
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.