HR Business Partner
- Strong HR generalist experience within a large, mutli-site organisation
- Already operating in a partnering role
- In depth UK employment legislation knowledge
- Organisational change experience is highly desirable
- Strong senior stakeholder management with the ability to influence
- Team driven and a collaborative mind-set
- High level of change readiness, persistency and problem solving approach
- High work capacity and strong case management, with an ability to work to deadlines
- Contact/communication skills and empathy
- Ability to multitask and project manage
- Line Management experience (Advisory level)
About the role
Reporting to the HR Director you will partner with leaders, key stakeholders and HR colleagues to shape, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions in line with the needs Operating as a HR expert, to advise, guide and support staff and managers by providing high level people management and development support across designated client groups.
- Execute the HR strategy and partner the business to achieve its business objectives
- Employee relations - provides professional advice, guidance and support in line with organisations policies, procedures and employment law
- Identify and manage organisational change
- Develop and deliver people propositions for bids, contributing to the growth of the business
- Attend operational management meetings as required
For more details about this role, please contact Katie Barks or Amanda Underhill
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.