Your new company
A leading international law firm providing professional service of the highest level.
Your new role
In your new role you will provide HR and administrative support to members of the Reward, Benefits & Global Mobility and Learning & Development teams. You will report to the Learning & Development Adviser and will have interactions with the wider HR department.
- Provide day to day administrative support to the teams outlined above
- Coordinate training programmes for visiting Lawyers
- Administer the Training contract records for all trainees
- Process invoices
- Attend and contribute to team meetings
- Maintain the integrity of the data held on the firm's systems in accordance with it's data management policy
- Coordinate the administration in regard to the firm's entertainment benefits
What you'll need to succeed
For this role you will need to have experience working in a similar administrative role in a professional services environment as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It is essential that you can deal with confidential matters with discretion and demonstrate a high level of professionalism and integrity. You will be proficient in MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
You will receive a salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.