HR Business Partner - Education Sector
- MCIPD or Level 7 CIPD qualified
- Degree Educated
- Experience of working with unions
- Experience of developing and implementing policies
- Experience of working as a HRBP in Higher Education Intuitions or a Similar Environment
- Available to interview on August 1st 2019
- Involvement in workforce planning
- Job Evaluations experience
- Experience of iTrent of other web based payroll /HR systems
About the role
- You will develop professional relationships with managers within your client group providing specialist guidance on all aspects of HR planning and management;
- You will develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the demands and objectives relevant to each portfolio area, taking an active role in senior leadership team 's planning and management activity and contributing specialist HR guidance at formative stages;
- You will provide advice and guidance to senior managers in areas involving complex issues or legal proceedings including TUPE and employment tribunals;
- Enable and coach managers to deal successfully with people management issues and develop their capability in effective performance management, and work collaboratively with managers to identify effective and sustainable solutions on complex casework including discipline, grievance and absence management, ensuring best practice, fairness and consistency throughout.
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda or Katie Barks on 0203 8001500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.