Interim Benefits Analyst
LMA is delighted to be partnering with a global Financial Services company based in London to recruit an Interim Benefits Analyst.
The Benefits Analyst is responsible for supporting the administration of the companies benefit plans across EMEA.
The position involves a strong working knowledge of EMEA employee benefits, policies, and procedures and the ability to manage complex data analysis to resolve people and provider queries.
Job responsibilities include:
- Processing of EMEA employee benefit plans, such as Health & Wellness, Pensions, and Car
- Manage employee benefit queries in timely manner.
- Assist in reviewing the company's benefit plans, policies, and procedures to ensure legal compliance with government regulations.
- Maintain and update benefit documents
- Work closely with senior benefits team on projects to include implementation and redesign of plans, development of employee communication material and annual benefit renewals.
- Managing sensitive employee data in line with local requirements.