Team Manager - Client Services
Responsible of the management of a team ensuring service delivery for your customersby delighting customer and meeting or exceeding all KPIs and SLAs. Manage the operation to deliver excellent customer service through employee
engagement and development in a value and performance-based leadership approach. upport the development of a culture based on values, behaviours, insight and celebrating success.
A key provider in offering learning and development training to large organisations across the UK.
- Ensures all KPIs and SLAs are met or exceeded
- Ensures that there is operational policy compliance
- Acts on customer feedback and demonstrates continuous improvement
- Assists in the implementation of new and additional services
- Responsible for resolution of all operational customer service issues within SLA
- Attend customer review meetings as required to discuss operational performance against objectives
- Attends weekly, monthly and quarterly reviews to drive and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Investigates issues and customer complaints. Articulates the problem and seek guidance for resolution.
- Ensure Performance dashboards are regularly discussed at all levels and actions captured for failing areas
- Support business plan by reviewing Operational performance and ways of working to identify efficiencies and continuous improvement
- Develop an effective relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, e.g. partners, customers and other business areas
- Documenting and influencing processes, new and old.
- Core focus on coaching and development of direct reports
- Leadership and direction of team; including change leadership, planning, setting priorities and creativity
- To attract, develop, retain and nurture talent to support succession planning ensuring appropriate coaching, mentoring, performance management and learning & development is available
- Create high performance teams and encourage continuous improvement
- Responsible for the business management of HR processes and procedures
- Review existing and identify future training requirements including qualifications
- To ensure that communication, is consistent, timely and relevant.
- Conduct the relevant number of catch ups/121's/ reviews and appraisals.
- Involvement in recruitment activity, ensuring cultural fit - supporting the team through probation and beyond.
- Manage and support team to achieve their objectives and behaviours
- Manage own personal development
- Minimum of five GCSEs grade A-C including English and Math's - or equivalent qualification.
- People management experience within a customer service environment managing a team of 10+ people
- Strong process experience and understanding of managing to best practice standards.
- Good understanding of profit and loss
- Strong service orientation with the ability to have difficult customer conversations.
- A demonstrated experience of managing service issues and proactively implementing solutions to meet customer needs.
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- Excellent verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude and a can do attitude.
- Experience in handling complaints
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leading by example.
- Ability to multi task.
- Commercially aware
- Influencing and negotiations skills.
- Removing barriers and obstacles.
- Managing difficult conversations and difficult decisions.
- Actively shares information and insight across the team.
- Experienced in people development - Coaching and mentoring.
Role: Learning Services Team Manager (managing 10+ staff)
Location: Cowley, Oxford
Salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Duration of role: 12 Month Maternity Cover
Parking on site.