Clinical Service Delivery Manager (Occupational Health)
OH Medical is seeking a clinical service delivery manager (Occupational Health) based in London (Earls Court area). We are seeking a candidate looking to really make a difference in the world with this high profile and nationally critical organisation.
- Management of the Single Point of Contact (SPoC) Occupational Health Nurse Advisor Service
- Development of SPoC service policy and procedures
- Direct line management responsibility for the SPoC OHNA Service Team Leaders
- Review of protocols, procedures and processes; updating such items to bring into alignment with the clients standard and commonly recognised best practise.
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good understanding of the industry sector and the business and standards
- Pro-active with excellent time management skills
- NMC revalidation support
- Drive and focus on priorities
- General understanding of HR processes to advise and manage your team as and when needed
You will be a senior Occupational Health Advisor looking to take the next step in your career. Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss in more detail.