Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner, 70K to 90K base + benefits, Surrey
Our client, a FTSE 100 service organisation, is currently undergoing an extensive global transformation and is looking for a commercial Senior HR Business Partner. This role will sit on the programme leadership team and provide strategic HR generalist support to the team rolling out of a new change programme across Europe.
Key responsibilities will include
- Full suite of HR generalist responsibilities across a multi-site, diverse employee population
- Identifying and implementing appropriate People strategies for the successful delivery of the European programme
- Complex stakeholder management at a senior level
- Line management of a team of two
- Providing expert advise to the leadership team on all people aspects to ensure maximum engagement and performance
The ideal candidate will have excellent HR Business Partnering skills with proven experience partnering and delivering within challenging, large matrix organisations. Experience supporting European/ Global programme teams or client groups and knowledge of European Works Councils would be highly beneficial. Strong experience in providing support at a senior level in delivering the organisation's commercial objectives and people strategy. Be an excellent collaborator with the ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders and complex key stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to sit on the senior leadership team and partner a dynamic population through a period of significant organisational change of this international project.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, email your CV to Jade Breeds at firstname.lastname@example.org