People & Culture Manager
Purpose of Role
To provide effective leadership to maintain and build capability and drive performance of The People & Culture team and the Coworth Park Hotel team.
To assist with the operational execution of The People & Culture team & internal communications policies & systems to maximize organizational flexibility, build talent, capability & capacity to enhance Coworth Park Hotel team & ensure short & long term business success
Act as an ambassador & key spokesperson to build strong relationships with external recruitment agencies and attract and retain talent.
A thorough understanding and ability to manage employee relations
Report to Director of People & Culture
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources/People & Culture
- Strong recruiting skills and an ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in supporting managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and a flair for creativity
- Passion for engagement and team retention