Permanent Recruitment Manager, £45,000-£50,000, Luton
Permanent Recruitment Manager - Luton - £45-50,000 plus benefits
A great job opportunity for a Permanent Recruitment Manager, within a growing, global, prestigious organisation.
As Recruitment Manager you will report to the Recruitment Director and you will be responsible for the Talent Acquisition strategy as well as delivery globally. You will be responsible for:-
- The global Internal Recruitment function, including managing a team of three
- Design, maintain and successfully implement robust strategies
- Actively partner with Heads of Department to understand future recruitment needs
- Manage the internal recruitment budget
- Actively promote employer branding
- Implement a successful graduate recruitment programme
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Managing a global resourcing function in a professional services industry (e.g I.T, Financial Services, Accountancy, Law Firm etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing off shore recruitment
- Proven record of developing and implementing successful recruitment strategies
- Experience of implementing and running graduate recruitment programmes
- Previous experience of developing and delivering an Employer Brand
- Some travel will be required.
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.