Part Time Registered Nurse
2 days left
- Part Time
Part time RN
Our client are a well-known further education centre, and they are looking to recruit a registered nurse who has some occupational health experience, to work 30 hours a week based at the client sites (term time only).
The successful candidate will provide a professional health and medical service for the organisations students,
Main duties will include,
- To provide First Aid and medical assistance to students and staff.
- To advise the Caring Services Manager and Health and Safety Officer on medical terminology within the scope of professional practice and competence.
- To administer if required medication to those who require it daily. This includes the practice of providing pain relieve to students to enable them to remain on site.
- To oversee the management of the First Aid budget .To keeping account of stock and re-ordering as required within budget.
- To undertake Health and Safety and Safeguarding training as required.
To be considered you must be a Registered Nurse, ideally with Occupational Health experience and experience working with young people.
Apply for Part Time Registered Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly