Temporary HR Assistant
A 3 month temporary HR & Recruitment Assistant job in Addlestone, pays up to £29K pa supporting small team
Your new company
A Public Sector organisation in Addlestone, based centrally. Due to increased workflow, a temporary HR and Recruitment assistant is required for 3 months.
Your new role
To assist in providing a comprehensive HR service, focussing particularly on recruitment activities, including preparing and placing adverts, organising interviews, medical clearance and references, and preparing contracts of employment. Duties include;
- Liaise with managers on recruitment - agreeing recruitment timetables, drafting and placing adverts, organising applicant packs and arranging interviews.
- Draft contract documentation for new appointments undertaking employment checks such as medical clearance, references, Disclosure and Barring as necessary.
- Liaise with new employees and undertakes their induction.
- Set up and maintain computerised Human Resources records for staff.
- Assist with systems administration, helping to produce reports and statistics.
- Training and Development administration including arranging shared and in-house courses and hosting shared courses.
- Help to arrange courses to ensure staff can obtain mandatory training.
- General admin duties
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience in a recruitment focussed role, as this will form a large part of the role. You will be confident and a fast paced worker that is capable of operating with limited guidance.
What you'll get in return
Up to £29K per annum in an evolving business environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.