Senior ER VP
Senior ER Vice President, Financial Services, London, £95,000-£110,000 + Bonus
This is a senior level Employee Relations role part of a global financial services organisations. It is a great opportunity to join a prestigious FS business with a great forward-thinking, positive culture, which has one of the highest revenues worldwide.
The Senior ER VP will be supported by advisors and will work closely with the EMEA Head of ER in order to drive the strategies of complex cases. Alos, the role is leading on complex cases across UK The successful professional will also lead investigations through to closure, redundancy and relocation cases.
- Liaise with relevant partners to evaluate and assess trends;
- Lead the team to deliver a coordinated approach to ER matters;
- Take part in Employee Relations projects and policy development related to conduct risk;
- Support and coach stakeholders through the changing legislative environment;
- Experience in a Business Partnering/ ER function role;
- Deep knowledge of employment law and regulations;
- Experience in professional or financial services industry in a matrixed organisation;
- CIPD qualified;
- Client focused with the ability to influence;
If the role is of interest please email Georgiana at firstname.lastname@example.org.