Leadership Development Specialist
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Leadership Development Manager to join our a fantastic and well-known organsation where you will design and deliver an integrated leadership development proposition to stretch and develop current and future leaders.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning HR team a market-leader organisation who are passionate about looking after their people and attracting, rewarding and keeping hold of the best talent.
The primary focus of this exciting and senior role to focus on leadership development; getting the best out of senior leaders and my client is looking for candidates who have an extensive background of specific senior leadership development, an expert in creating a full top-level leadership model including a capability model and framework, a full 360 feedback toolkit and key measurables.
You will manage the senior leader development proposition including design and delivery of leadership development programmes and provide expertise and consultancy support on leadership development initiatives to both senior leaders and L&D colleagues.
Working with Chief Officers and Directors across the business, you will support the delivery of board training, develop high potential future leadership pipeline and facilitate leadership team/strategy development events for senior teams.
The Knowledge & Skills you'll have
* Extensive specialist background in targeted Senior Leadership Development is essential- design, delivery and facilitation of models, programmes and events.
* Strong experience of design and deployment of Leadership 360 tools and behavioural frameworks.
* Qualified in psychometric or similar behaviour tools to BPS level A&B equivalent.
* Extensive experience of delivery and facilitation of development events at Director and Board level.
* Management of third party suppliers including top tier university and executive development/coaching providers.
* Talent management, development and calibration using models, frameworks and assessment tools.
* Strong communication, engagement and influencing skills.
* Experience of Non-Executive Director development and Board governance frameworks.
* Senior leader coaching experience or accreditation (ILM, AoEC etc)
Salary is in the range of c£50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience + fantastic benefits, including bonus, flexability, excellent pension scheme, great holidays etc.