L&D Administrator - Stevenage - £28-30,000 pro rata
Well known, forward thinking, commercial organisation in Stevenage is looking for a L&D Administrator to join the team initially for a 6 month fixed term contract. Reporting into the L&D Manager, you will be enthusiastic, well organisation and responsible for the day to day running of the training rooms and supporting the L&D Advisors.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Ensure that learning solutions are delivered in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner
- Manage the smooth running of the training facilities
- Maintain training records
- Respond to a wide range of L&D related enquiries
- Support the delivery of Lunchtime Learning events
- Organise the delivery of the online controlled data training
- Organise the One to One training options
- Provide administrative support for the Learning Management System
You will need the following:-
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer service ethic
- Experience of working in an HR Environment
- Pro-active approach to getting things done
- Ability to develop good working relationships
- Great organisational and planning skills
- Excellent PC skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.