Occupational Health Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client as a Administrator. Ideally, you will already be a successful Administrator who is looking to develop further skills. The successful applicant will deliver excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of clients.
This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
- Management of cases to include; Loading new cases - Case reviews - Requesting reports - Booking appointments - Releasing advice letters - Closing cases.
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, and letter.
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these.
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues.
- Act in accordance with the company’s core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company’s policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in one’s own development
- Experience in a customer service, case management or Occupational Health environment
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further.