Our client is a global law firm (just been awarded a prestigious award) and has gone through hyper growth throughout recent years. Our client has a strong global presence with offices across six continents, they are recognised as a leading international law firm in the Middle East and has rapidly expanded their network across Asia, the Americans and Africa.
Successful candidate will have the opportunity of working in a well established and dynamic team to deliver a business partnering service to our fee earning and business services team.
- Dealing with day to day HR queries as they arise
- Providing advice and mediation for employee relation issues
- Advising line managers and employees on policies and procedures
- Assisting the HR Business Partners with restructures, consultations and redundancy policies
- Coordinating internal and international secondments or transfers
- Reviewing and checking documentations for new starters/leavers and change of T&C'S forms
- Graduate or equivalent and CIPD qualified or working towards qualifications
- Proven experience working at office/coordinator level, ideally gained in a professional service environment
- An understanding of current employment Law, particularly with regards to employee relations issues
- Strong IT Skills. Good experience of HR databases and advanced user of Excel
- Able to use initiative and flexible in thinking and approach
- Evidence of strong project management skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.