Temporary HR Advisor - Stanmore - £110-120 Daily Rate - to start ASAP - 3 months
Your new company
A Public Sector run Educational establishment with presence in London and midlands is looking for a HR Advisor to join their HR Team on a temporary basis.
Your new role
The role will be to provide HR support in an advisory capacity across multiple sites, acting as a point of contact to the schools and external contacts, maintaining confidentiality and respect whilst adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory framework.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree Level or equivalent
- Previous experience working at HR Advisor / Officer level in a generalist role
- Sound working knowledge and understanding of UK employment legislation
- Experience of supporting managers in all areas of People matters including employment offers, People policies, performance improvement, disciplinary & grievance, absence & sickness, variation of terms, termination of employment and recruitment, etc.
- Competent in the use of HR systems and Microsoft office in particular excel and word
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.