L&D and Talent Manager
Talent Specialist - London, Human Resources and Talent, £55-65K
Our client, an international investment firm, is looking for a Talent Specialist to be working as part of the global Talent team.
In the role you will be reporting to the Head of Talent Development, in addition to partnering across HRBP and HR team to identify and implement TD vision and solutions.
As a Talent Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Managing the in-scope Learning and Talent Development Business Unit and country budgets.
- Creating all development needs and solutions for the Business Units globally.
- Working alongside a team to manage the operational features of all internal development.
- Leading/Contributing to global TD initiatives
- Managing high volumes of work to an excellent level
-Experience in talent development
-Experience in L&D
-Experience of working in a global and diverse environment
-Ability to operate HRIS and digital tools
-Ability to leverage data
-Excellent Problem-solving skills
-Bachelor's Degree/ Equivalent Experience
-Experience in financial services
-Fluent in German or French
-Project/Talent management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company and increase your exposure within the sector.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Terri Wickett on 02030312468 or email email@example.com
Apply for L&D and Talent Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly