Culture and Brand Change Manager
Do you have proven experience implementing brand change with a well know organisation?
You must be people led and have the passion and drive to inspire people make change.
Ashley Kate are excited to be working with a well-known organisation who is looking to recruit a culture and change ambassador to operational lead this exciting change.
This role will focus on inspiring managers, to do this you will have to coach, support and challenge them. All changes will be made to ensure the company continues to build on its positive culture
My client are very much at the start of the journey, with your expertise you will create a project management and plan and work along stakeholders to ensure the change is implemented successfully.
This phase is all, about the hearts and minds of their dedicated staff You will work closely with the all teams in the business to lead on embedding a whole new culture and brand change. .
- Design, build and deliver internal collateral for the embedding of their values and behaviours
- Influence the culture impact on the wider business and to provide key advice on any impact the change will bring
- Design a learning program that will support the change program
- Provide managers the tools and knowledge to influence their staff around the change
- Work with marketing and communications to create an effective and efficient communication plan
To be successful in the role, you must be an experienced HR Businesses Partner who enjoys taking on projects and ensuring that they deliver. You must be engaging and be able to build strong relationships, influencing people to ensure positive outcomes.
The ideal candidate will also have the following experience:
- Strong experience of brand implementation
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to design, deliver and monitor progress
- The personality to influence and inspire people
- Proven experience of changing culture within a business.
To find out more about this role please contact Katie Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.