HR Director - EMEA
7 days left
- Full Time
HR Director - EMEA
Industry-leading and award-winning, we are recognised globally as a leading Total Talent provider and, with the backing of one of the world’s most revered PE firms, the future is growing brighter by the day. We seek an HR Director for EMEA to champion our values, develop our capabilities, enrich our people and enhance our executive leadership team.
The role demands an energetic, articulate, emotionally intelligent, astute and commercial HR leader to drive through best practice across our EMEA region. In a nutshell, the role-holder will:
- Plan, develop, organise, implement, manage and evaluate our HR function and performance
- Partner with our EMEA leaders to deliver customer-driven services, products and advice
- Collaborate with global HR leadership to manage career development initiatives, optimise employee engagement, maintain employee well-being, develop workforce planning and more
- Realise our strategies and plans that ensure we continue to be an innovative and dynamic force within our sector
There are many traits that we value at Cielo – compassion, resilience, vitality, customer-centricity and (of course) amazing communication skills. We are more open-minded as to specific experience; however, we believe the person coming into this role would benefit from:
- Multi-national experience, ideally with exposure to pan-European operations
- Demonstrable proficiency working with executive leadership to deliver business objectives
- Performing TUPE projects compassionately and appropriately
In return we’ll offer a market rate salary, excellent bonus (c20%), great benefits and (perhaps most importantly) an exciting and demanding role as we embark on the next phase or our global development.
To apply, click the link or reach out to either Alex Jordan or Liz Evans (we are easy to find on LinkedIn) to discuss further.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
Working within our guiding principle of ‘One global Cielo, local communities’, Cielo is proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer. We want to attract the best talent from all community groups into our organisation. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We encourage you to let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process.
Own your success, visit cielotalent.com