Senior Employee Relations Business Partner
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this large, highly respected, and rapidly transforming organisation to recruit a Senior Employee Relations Business Partner on a permanent basis.
Accountable to the Head of ER, this role will provide expertise, knowledge, and communications across all Employee Relations, whilst supporting relationships with the Trade Unions.
- Support the business and HR as a dedicated ER specialist, ensuring provision of expert advice and guidance.
- Be the expert and escalation point for complex cases to the wider HR team.
- Manage discussions and negotiations with Trade Unions (TUs) as required, building strong relationships with local TU representatives.
- Provide expert support to the Heads of HR and HR Operations Team.
- Anticipate legal updates, ensure they are interpreted by the business.
- Support and train colleagues to manage and maintain ER policies.
- Manage any other projects and initiatives as and when directed.
We need an inspiring and confident individual - A HR professional who has significant success across the full spectrum of ER, gained within large, complex engineering/manufacturing (or similar) UNIONISED environments. You must have exposure to working with Trade Unions!
You will be an effective negotiator and influencer, used to difficult, demanding and complex case work, with a proven record of accomplishment in creating 'win/win' solutions.
You will also be an enthusiastic supporter of workforce involvement and employee engagement, an excellent project manager, with a creative and innovative approach, strong communication skills and excellent stakeholder management.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role, in a unique environment and possess the above competencies, please get in touch.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.