HRIS Implementation Partner
My public sector client are seeking someone to join them for a two year contract. You will oversee the whole HRIS implementation project, right from defining requirements through the tendering process and into implementation.
A public sector organisation headquartered in Edinburgh with a huge digitisation agenda.
The HRIS Implementation Partner will be the subject matter expert on all HR systems and management information for this organisation. You'll have the support of a dedicated analyst in your team. The HRIS Implementation Partner is joining at a crucial time where the organisation are looking to implement a new HRIS.
The HRIS Strategic Partner will lead on this HRIS implementation project. From the initial stages of understanding the current provision, defining the requirements and working with procurement to create a tender. Then you'll create a new HRIS that fits the business plan and people strategy. The implementation and data migration of the new HRIS will sit with the HRIS Strategic Partner. You'll achieve that by working closely with the suppliers and the business to deliver what's needed.
The HRIS Implementation Partner will have
- excellent written & verbal communication skills
- strong analytical and report-writing skills
- strong stakeholder management and working relationship
- an in-depth knowledge of HR information systems
- previously project management of an update, implement or migration of a HR system
- previously developed HRMI to be presented to the organisation
An excellent salary with good public sector benefits for this two-year contract.