Training Manager (Welham Green)
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Training Manager (On-Site)
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Location: Welham Green, St Albans
Industry Sector Blue Collar
Hours: Full time perm role
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading logistics organisation based in Welham Green, near St Albans.
They are seeking an Operational Training Manager on a full time, permanent basis. This is a hands-on, practical role ensuring operational training is planned and delivered in a cost and time-effective manner that meets role requirements, and that activity is monitored and accurately recorded.
The role will come on-stream in two distinct stages which are: Warehouse training and Transport Training and Driver CPC.
- Create a clear training framework
- Liaise with other training leads to produce an annual Training Plan
- Lead on and where necessary deliver train the trainer interventions
- Manage external suppliers to monitor quality and drive down cost
- Evaluate and reports on the success of development activities
- Monitor attendance and progress of qualifications
What we need from you:
- L3 Certificate in Learning & Development Practice or similar
- Driver training, CPC and JAUPT accreditation requirements
- Knowledge of the full learning cycle
Does your skillset match the above criteria? Has this role sparked your interest? If so, then apply now!
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for Training Manager (Welham Green)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly