Learning and Development Specialist, London, £30,000-£35,000
The international organisation is looking for a L&D Specialist to join their London office. This is a great opportunity to join an executive search organisation to coordinate, deliver and evaluate learning strategies.
The successful Learning Specialist will have the opportunity to work closely with senior stakeholders and will contribute to the growth plan of the organisation.
- Experience in designing and delivering training programmes in a Sales organisation;
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders;
- Drive to achieve excellent results through training and coaching;
- Experience in sales, customer service or recruitment environment is essential;
- Great communication skills and a team worker;
- CIPD or equivalent qualification is desirable
- Coordinate, deliver and evaluate the New Starter programmes and assessments;
- Deliver on the job coaching sessions
- Design and research new learning strategies for mid-level stakeholders;
- Develop strong professional relationships with stakeholders;
If the role is of interest please email Georgiana at firstname.lastname@example.org