Occupational Health Advisor - Cheltenham
OH Medical is currently recruiting for a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join our team based in Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham.
This is a fixed term opportunity on a 12 month contract basis, 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 9.00am and 5.30pm.
This role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments as well as delivering health and wellbeing promotion and undertaking case management.
Main Duties include:
- To provide expert, evidence-based case management services for referrals relating to attendance, fitness for work and other requests for OH advice
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence-based written reports
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- To provide fitness medicals and health surveillance that meet best practice requirements and are in line with our policies and protocols
- To evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated, escalating where clinically appropriate
- To provide supervision and support other team members where relevant
- To maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse
- To provide travel health services
- This role will be roughly 50% health surveillance and fit for work assessment, and 50% case management activities.
25 days Holiday (pro rata to contract), Health Cash Plan, Perkbox.
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further
Apply for Occupational Health Advisor - Cheltenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly