Occupational Health Technician - London
OH Medical is seeking an Occupational Health Technician to join our client site in North Acton. The role is full time Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm with occasional flexibility to these start and finish times dependent on client requirements.
The successful applicant will also be required to travel to client sites in the Euston area.
This is an opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
The main duties of the role include:
- Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols. These screening procedures may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis
- Carrying out Drug and Alcohol testing
- Carrying out fitness for work medicals
- Undertaking health surveillance activities including audiometry and lung function testing
- Delivering health promotion activities
- Ensuring all medical information is accurately recorded
- Ensuring all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose
- Providing support to the whole Occupational Health team in helping the department to run smoothly and effectively
- Being an active member of the Occupational Health team and promote a positive working environment
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further
Apply for Occupational Health Technician - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly