Page Group, a leading recruitment firm based in London, are looking to hire a Benefits Specialist to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team
Working for Page Group - a FTSE 250 recruitment business
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - Reporting to the Global Mobility & UK Benefit Manager, working across the PageGroup UK, the Benefits Specialist is responsible for supporting the benefits function around day to operational management and key annual / ad hoc benefit projects.
- Supporting the GM & UK Benefits manager providing day to day administration of pension and benefits including communication with employees, providers, payroll and HR colleagues.
- Responsible for managing the monthly Process-Manager task timely to ensure that benefits data is processed correctly via the payroll. Reconciling data transfer between HR Ops, pension and benefit providers and the internal Payroll team and identifying and resolving anomalies that may arise.
- Supporting the Annual Flex Bens window, including participating in benefit reviews, communication plans, and presentations to staff.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with key stakeholders, including benefits providers (dealing with queries, organising employee communications, resolving any data and invoice problems.)
- Be the SME on the My Benefits portal, providing guidance to the business and wider HR team and maintaining benefit information ensuring communications material is relevant and up to date.
- Maintenance of Pension information records communicating with both Pension Scheme providers and support the team around other ad hoc pension projects.
- Support the Global Mobility and Benefits Manager in the ownership of benefit polices
- Support the team complying with all applicable regulatory and internal compliance requirements.
Requirements for Benefits Specialist:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a benefits role, either in-house or within a benefits consultancy, including flexible benefits and exposure to pension schemes
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills including the ability to manage upwards and take ownership.
- Be able to build good relationships with colleagues, employees and 3rd party providers
- Experience of working on high profile projects (liaising with staff at various levels of seniority, other HR & functions colleagues, external advisors & consultants)
- Experience leading and managing projects autonomously but with support if required.
- Strong communication skills, ideally with experience of rolling out mass communications for reward initiatives and projects.
- Technical/data analysis & reporting skills including intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Demonstrable experience problem solving and implementing solutions.
- Be confident and comfortable making recommendations to (and challenging) senior members of the HR team
- Able to manage own tasks and work autonomously