Head of Diversity & Inclusion EMEA
An excellent Diversity & Inclusion opportunity has arisen working for a Global Investment banking business. The role will form part of a Global D&I team but will take control of driving Diversity & Inclusion across the EMEA region.
The key elements of the role will focus on the following areas
- You will be responsible for refining a regional D&I strategy and leading the regional D&I initiatives, from creation through to delivery. This will involve developing existing focus areas and initiatives and extending focus into other areas
- You will work very closely (and be co-located at least some of the time) with our EMEA CEO and thier team, partnering with EMEA CEO on thier vision for D&I.
- Strong collaboration, communication and stakeholder management skills will be critical. The individual will need to partner with the various HR functions to execute D&I initiatives and influence regional business heads to drive focus and commitment. You will also need to work in partnership with the Global D&I Lead on global projects and activities.
- The business have an Employee Network Group regionally and the D&I Lead will partner closely with these.
- There may also be an opportunity to broaden the role focus to cover culture more generally.
- This is an exciting opportunity to further develop the firms inclusive and diverse culture. To date, a focus on D&I has been driven through the various HR functions and the business are now at the point where they need a D&I Lead to bring these activities together and lift to the next level.
The ideal candidate will need to hold a proven track record being able to demonstrate successful deliver against the above, the individual could be working across a range of firms straddling a range of sectors.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Head of Diversity & Inclusion EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly