Head of Talent, Leadership & Performance
The Head of talent, leadership & performance is a critical leadership position within the Group Talent Development CoE and requires a subject matter expert in performance and talent management best practices to help drive the future strategy of the Group.
A eading, global professional services organisation based in London.
- Owns and drives the continuous improvement of performance management across the organisation
- Partners with the business unit representative for the Performance and Talent practice network to ensure the approach to performance and talent is aligned with the business priorities.
- Defines and builds on the performance management philosophy and connects this to the reward strategy
- Is a thought partner in best practice in the areas of talent and performance management
- Owns the technology and process roadmap for performance and talent
- Ensures the enterprise has a robust and consistent process for performance and talent that is standardised across the company.
- Leads the cultural change required in the business, partnering with other practice networks to ensure alignment with the employee experience.
- Defines targeted talent pools that are required to support the future success of the organisation
- Owns the career architecture for the enterprise, partnering closely with reward to ensure alignment to the job architecture
- Defines our talent development philosophy across the firm and maintains traspancency within the glboal business
- Partners closely with practice networks to develop overall roadmap for talent development across the organisation
- Defines the Leadership framework for the firm and ensures that it is embedded within all broader HR processes
- Defines the leadership development roadmap. Partners closely with the Learning development practice network head to ensure leadership programmes align with the overall development roadmap for the business.
- Has knowledge of enterprise talent and succession plans. Supports the facilitation of movement of talent across the organisation.
- Defines external coaching best practice and supports the facilitation of establishing relationships with a core coaching network.
- Defines the core competency model across the enterprise and identifies opportunities to embed across our core process areas. Partners closely with the Head of Learning Development practice network to embed a development roadmap for these behaviours.
- Act as a coach and mentor to the team, empowering them to deliver results.
- Ensures the accuracy of and provides the narrative to firms level dashboard reporting related to Performance, Talent and Leadership
- Experience across a breadth of talent development functional areas
- Proven experience in driving performance improvement across a global organisation.
- Proven experience of driving change.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and peers to deliver an enterprise approach to talent and performance.
- Able to build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience in building leadership capability aligned to the future workforce requirements of the organisation.
£90,000 - £120,000 - plus generous benefits package.