HR Advisor - Temporary Assignment
Your new company
Working for an establish yet changing public sector organisation experiencing various change across all areas of the organisation you will be joining a fast paced, people focused HR department. This role will be based on a 6 month basis to support growth and HR projects across the organisation.
Your new role
Taking responsibility of supporting on various projects including:
- Supporting with staff survey for all employees
- Review, redesign and implementation inc training of PDR procedure
- Training managers on HR policies (particularly recruitment/on boarding/induction processes)
- Implementing new HR system (work will centre around guidance and support to managers/staff for self service of system)
- HR policy review
- General support, guidance and advice to managers on HR policy
What you'll need to succeed
Strong HR projects knowledge, minimum level 5 CIPD qualified and previous public sector/government experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.