Occupational Health Technician
OH Medical is seeking an Occupational Health Technician to join the team in Hinkley, Somerset. The role is part time 15 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 8am and 4pm, preferably on a Monday and Friday.
This is an opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals. You will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
The main duties of the role include:
- Undertaking health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols. These screening procedures may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure, and urinalysis
- Carrying out Drug and Alcohol testing. To be fully competent with the full chain of custody
- Carrying out fitness for work medicals
- Health surveillance screening including audiometry and lung function testing
- Health promotion activities
- Ensuring all medical information is accurately recorded
- Ensuring all equipment is serviceable, clean and fit for purpose
- Providing support to the whole Occupational Health team in helping the department to run smoothly and effectively
- Undertaking additional tasks as requested
- Being an active member of the Occupational Health team and promote a positive working environment
Please Contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss in more detail.
Apply for Occupational Health Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly