Annapurna has recently partnered with an international technology company who are looking for a HR Manager to join the team on a 14 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the CHRO, the HR Manager will look after all things 'People' in the UK & Germany. They will manage a small team located in the UK and Germany.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has experience working in an international environment, who is operationally focused with a strategic approach.
Responsibilities will include:
- Complex ER cases
- Building strong relationships with Senior Leadership team and advise on all people matters for relevant client groups
- Drive performance and mitigate disputes
- Handle change where and when required
- Lead a small team
- Experience of working in a generalist capacity in the UK and knowledge of German employment law.
- Team management experience
- Able to work in cross cultural environments
For more information, please contact Kathryn on email@example.com