Global Senior People Partner
An exciting opportunity for a senior HR professional who has the passion and desire to make real difference at one of the world's leading consumer engagement agency's that believes in the power of experience to build brands. Their core skill is therefore transforming brands, products and services into experiences. To leave lasting impressions and influence future purchasing decisions.
As a brand, they realise that none of this can be achieved without their investment in people and culture.
The People Team sit at the heart of the agency and are about two things: people and potential to enable, empowerment and support for their people to unleash their potential.
The agency work with a number of high profile and exciting clients. This role will focus solely on their biggest and longest standing and as such the Senior Global Partner, will have a core focus on proactive business partnering with the leaders of our global product organisations; ensuring that they have the necessary people management strategies in place to facilitate the growth and evolution.
You will lead the enablement of our workforce planning activities across the globe to enable growth and success in our Product services. You will have responsibility for driving change management, coaching senior leaders, managing our key people data, and implementing the necessary changes to make us even more effective.
The rewards are huge; blazing a trail, changing the HR game, redefining the reputation and value add of the function. Helping people unleash their potential to evolve alongside its plan to grow exponentially, and of course, enjoying everything that comes with business success.
You will be an experienced HR leader who is passionate about driving results. You will have proven change management and organizational design capabilities working in a global capacity - as well as an understanding of how to interact across different business units. You will be a collaborative team player who can work effectively to enable a range of disciplines. You are an energetic self-starter, able to think commercially whilst maintaining focus on achieving strategic objectives.
- Solid experience in leading and engaging international HR teams
- Creating and executing HR transformation projects, ideally in a multi-regional / global organisation
- Proven experience in managing change from start to finish, with specific focus on maintaining partnership with key internal stakeholders and engagement of your broader client group
- Extensive experience in analysing and presenting complex data
- Strong MS office and clear communication skills
- Be a relationship builder, confident in partnering with senior leaders
- Experience working closely with a busy global HR function
- Energy, initiative and rolled up sleeves to go along with your first-class organisation and teamwork
You must also be prepared and happy to accept that being a global role means that there will be regular travel to North America, Europe and Occasionally Asia.