Management Consultant, People/Change Management (DV/SC cleared)
My client is a global Management Consultancy that have a couple of offices based around the South West including Bristol. They are looking to hire People related Change Management Consultants in response to their continued success and the markets demand for their services.
These roles sit within a People focused Talent and Change team, and their consultants are experienced in leading large People related Change Management and Change Transformation projects including:
- Delivering transformational change in complex environments
- Interacting with people, processes and systems to ensure sustainable change
- Analysing the impact of business change and designing innovative change approach
- Designing and implementing change strategies
- Designing and delivering strategic communications
- Segmenting stakeholders and building business engagement plans
- Conducting cultural assessments and designing interventions to achieve lasting cultural change.
With a strong focus also on commercial requirements, you will already be working within a client facing position within a Big 4, mid-market or boutique management consultancy. This experience will include working with clients across organisational design and effectiveness, and/or the breadth of organisational development (the full spectrum of talent - assessment, development, strategic workforce planning, upskilling of technical communities including role design, design and delivery of career development pathways business change, culture change).
It is essential you currently hold SC or DV clearance and it is therefore likely you will have experience gained with Defence & Security sectors. While you will be expected to be geographically mobile and able to travel, travel is likely to be limited to clients based in the South West with travel to London.
If you are interested in applying or would like further detail around these positions then please get in contact.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.