Senior Knowledge Manager
Senior Knowledge Manager, 9M FTC, London, £90,000-£11,000
This is a great opportunity to join a financial services organisation on a 9-months fixed term contract as a Senior Knowledge Manager. The fantastic business has a great working culture and is well-respected in the financial services industry.
The Senior KM will be responsible for promoting an integrated approach to identify, capture, retrieve and share knowledge which adds value to the organisation. The Knowledge manager will have as main objective the enhancement of organisational effectiveness while working with and reporting directly to the COO.
- Promote and implement a more agile culture/ knowledge sharing culture;
- Identify where and in which form knowledge exists within the business and develop a sharing strategy;
- Design and deliver a new KM strategy;
- Influence and collaborate with different areas of the business to implement the new strategy;
- Strong experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge of the ISO KM standard;
- Experience in developing and delivering KM strategies;
- Strong credibility and ability to quickly establish trust;
- Extensive experience in applying change and cultural management principles in the knowledge management field;
Apply for Senior Knowledge Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly