Job Title: HR Advisor
Industry Sector Transport
Hours: Full, Perm
Ashley Kate are pleased to be partnering with their client on a new HR Advisor role. Due to a recent change project, they now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior HR Advisor, you will support managers across the region in all matters relating to HR.
- You will manage through the end to end process of disciplinary & grievance cases and support the business through periods of change providing consistent advice and guidance.
- To provide advice and guidance to managers on sickness, long term absence, managing the process throughout the length of absence and ensuring the timely delivery of letters and documents to the colleagues.
- You will need to develop managerial capability in order to meet business objective and so you will need to have a proven background in influencing key stakeholders.
- You will be the lead on case management for employee relations and so it is essential that you have worked in a unionised environment and are comfortable with managing a high case load.
- Along with this you will need to demonstrate the ability to coach manager in ER issues in order to build their management capabilities.
- You will also need to support and manage any organisational design projects in line with this.
HR Advisor - About you
- Extensive HR experience at Advisor level with strong focus on Employee Relations.
- Union experience is highly desirable along with strong UK employment law knowledge.
- Multi-site experience would be highly beneficial.
- You will need to have a strong commercial background and ideally have worked in a matrix style organisation.
- Strong influencing skills are key along with a proven background in change management.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage your own diary.
To find out more about this role please contact Katie Ryder on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.