Regional HR Consultant
As a Regional HR Consultant, you will provide a broad range of expertise to a wide variety of clients. Flexibility and the ability to travel is essential.
An audit and tax consultancy business.
- Delivering a wide range of HR advisory solutions to clients on a recurring and project basis, both on site and remotely
- Providing clients with excellent quality HR advice and guidance, which is compliant with UK law, legislation and best practice
- Managing a portfolio of clients across a diverse range of market sectors
- Building excellent relationships with new and existing clients and across teams within the business, identifying and winning new opportunities for HR consultancy work
- The ideal candidate will be studying for, or will be a CIPD qualified HR professional
- Currently working in an HR role either in-house or within a consultancy environment
- You will be able to demonstrate a great track record in a HR generalist position, showing a wide range of practical HR skills
- You will be looking for a new challenge in which to grow your career