OH Practice Nurse - Essex
OH Medical is currently seeking an OH practice nurse to be based between 2 sites in Dunton & Dagenham.
In this role you will be delivering OH clinics to a wide range of clients within their work place; provide sickness absence and case management, undertake telephonic case review and provide health/lifestyle advice to improve the wellbeing of employees within customer organisations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver a range of Occupational Health services ensuring that high professional standards and quality standards are maintained on a consistent basis and in line with best practice
- Give appropriate advice on the management of health and improvement of capabilities to management, individual clients or their representatives.
- Conduct programmes of health assessments and surveillance relating to potential exposure to health risks at work and wider promotion of wellbeing.
- Provide advice on health issues relating to the working environment and the implications of relevant legislation.
- Provide health education on relevant issues, promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to maximise participation in activities at work and elsewhere.
- Consider the changing needs of customers for healthcare services by combining professionalism, objectivity and care in an atmosphere of trust, enthusiasm and business awareness.
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Registered General Nurse on first level of the Register
- Has worked with minimal supervision
- Has 2 years experience working in an occupational health service
- Make important and objective decisions about care
- Provided advice to clients
- Prepared written reports
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss the role in more detail.
Apply for OH Practice Nurse - Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly