My charity client are looking for a HR Consultant to join them for a short contract. You'll lead on a JE and org design project.
A small charity based in Edinburgh with staff across the UK.
My client have an opportunity to review their structure and JDs in order to make the organisation more effective at delivering it's strategic emails. The HR consultant will work closely with the CEO to review the JDs and organisation structure. The HR consultant will
- Carry out an organisational review to identify the key roles and responsibilities and skills that the charity requires to deliver its strategic goals
- Recommend changes to the current structure and roles
- Design the new organisation structure
- Create an action plan to move from current state to future state, at minimum cost.
Please note there will be some travel to other locations in UK - this is anticipated to be monthly.
The HR Consultant will
- have previously delivered and organisation review
- have previously conducted a Job Evaluation exercise
- previously have supported an organisation design project
- preference will be given to candidates who have previously worked in the charity sector.
The candidate will be able to travel monthly outside of the UK.
A great day rate for this 2-3 month assignment.