HR Advisor role in Scarborough - up to £31,000 per annum
Your new company
A large housing firm in Scarborough require an HR Advisor on a permanent basis, full-time and part-time options available.
Your new role
As HR Advisor you will work as part of a supportive team, providing advice to managers, giving them the tools to maximise performance and deliver outstanding customer service in line with our longer term people approach. You will support them with a broad range of HR issues including recruitment, managing performance and absence, and cultural development. You will also work closely with the HR Manager and L&OD Manager and be supported to take the lead on specific HR project strands such as developing the HR data system, recruitment, wellbeing & engagement, learning & development, performance management, change management, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is ideal for an experienced HR Advisor who is looking for a new challenge or for someone who wants to take the next step up on their HR career. CIPD-Level 5 desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
This is a rare opportunity to join a great company based in the beautiful seaside town of Scarborough.
- Flexible working patterns to suit your commitments
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Impressive salaries with incremental pay increases for most colleagues
- Competitive pension scheme with generous employer contributions
- Life assurance to look after your loved ones
- Health cash plan
- A much needed caffeine boost with free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual cost of living pay rise
- Agile working - to give you that positive work life balance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.