HR Specialist / Shoreham / Human Resources & Personnel
A well respected business based in the Shoreham area are seeking a HR Specialist on a permanent basis.
In the role of HR Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Prepare, analyse and disseminate data such as management information, reports, HR related communications etc. from a variety of data sources using a variety of presentation tools e.g. word, excel, etc.
- Participate in HR project work as and when required, as well as undertaking other HR activities as reasonably requested
- Organise and manage our recruitment systems, liaising with the recruitment team on process and costs, as well as system improvements
- Co-ordinate and plan resource needs in collaboration with recruiting managers, taking account of reskilling needs, diversity metrics, etc
- Handle recruitment campaigns for apprenticeships and interns
- Manage the in-house work experience programme, liaising with local schools/colleges
- Manage our in-house online compliance training programme
- Administer our competency framework, analysing data and reports
The ideal candidate is either studying and qualified CIPD and seeking an all encompassing and varied HR role.
£30,000 plus benefits