National Training Specialist
Page Personnel are working with a leading professional services organisation based in North Sheffield who are actively seeking a National Training Specialist to add value to their HR setup. This is an autonomous role consisting of design and delivery of various bespoke training programmes for key clients around the U.K. Candidates will be expected to travel extensively for the position and occasional overnight stays will be required.
A leading professional services organisation based in North Sheffield who are actively seeking a National Training Specialist to add value to their HR setup.
In a busy and varied National Training Specialist role based north of Sheffield, roles and responsibilities are to include:
- Design of programs and workshops in a range of subjects
- Delivery of all programs in line with company standards
- Administration in line with course preparation
- Evaluation of training delivered and client feedback
- Communicating effectively with clients at all levels during every stage of the process
- Working as part of a wider team to achieve the overall company goals
- Proven experience in design, delivery and evaluation of effective training.
- Experience in dealing with the training requirements for multiple contracts/customers an advantage but not essential.
- A good understanding of the training cycle and how to effectively use it to enhance the training delivery.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels face to face, over the telephone, via email and social media.
- Organised, practical and process driven and with an ability to work under pressure.
£25,000 - £28,000 + Autonomy to manage your own diary + Great benefits + Fully expensed business travel